Monday, March 10, 2008

What a Graduation!!!

Dear all, haven't blogged soooo long, I've never been happier that I have graduated from another institution majoring in education (English). My school Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL)is most pretigeous in delivering quality lecture and taught by qualified khmer lecturers graduating from all over the world. Though IFL is small, I 've been so proud to be a part of it. I joined the school with next-to-nothing English, n come out with unbelievable english proficiency. What's more, my attitudes seem tragically change from a passive to a rather active and responsive. I have made lots of great friends year after year. IFL is like my 2nd home, u know, I remember staying at school all day, having lunch with best friend, reading books in the library; sometimes I even sleep at school, believe it or not. setting off from home early morning and come back home late @night,:) all thanks to my mom who totally physically and emotionally support me all the way round. Guess what, this occasion was chaired by our prime minister Hun Sen and a lot more ministers and personnel from NGOs. oh, the number of graduates is around 1200 + guests and graduates' parents. Anyway, here are some photos of me and my friends during the convocation ceremony. Enjoy!!!



Dear mom&dad, it's sad that u don't come yet M happy to have graduated under the umbrella of our family, Muah....



With my pen-friend Daly, truly friend i can say


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chea.

AH! So you finally got to meet Daly. Was that through the penpal project I set up for your class? So nice that you guys still keep in touch.

Chea Sok said...

oh yeah, it's so great to have ur project that now v're still in touch, lolz, hmm, thanks for that, i wish i could be ur student like forever, lolz, happy time flies....